Designing a logo with a logo maker generator has never been easier! Here are 5 creative ideas for logos you can design right now!
The logo is an essential component of the brand. It is important for your company’s signature and when done properly, logos can help build your brand’s equity.
Designing a logo with a logo maker generator has never been easier. You can design your own simple, clean, and original logo in less than 5 minutes.
If you need an inspiration, here are 5 creative ideas for logos you can design right now with a logo maker generator:
- The Icon Logo – If you want to say more with less, the icon logo is a perfect choice. Icons can help boost brand names by being recognizable and noticeable. With millions of shapes, symbols, and icons at your fingertips, it is easier than ever to find something that will perfectly represent your brand.
- The Headshot Logo – This type of logo is perfect for personal brands or social media mavens. This type of logo makes you the face of your brand.
- The Signature Logo – This is just another simple and beautiful option to use to create your own logo. All you have to do is turn your signature into a PNG file. Your content will retain a personal flair which is great for project proposals. It is also great for content creators who prefer their byline to be front and center. Try and write your signature on a piece of paper and see what it looks like. If you like what you see – go on, use the logo maker, and design your own online logo.
- The Typographic Logo – In some cases, the best logos keep it simple with type. For example, the Coca Cola’s vintage crawl evokes timelessness, the FedEx logo evokes reliability and strength, and etc. You need to choose a type that suits your style perfectly by breaking up the font options into different moods. So, are you a decorative or playful? Are you loud or modern?
- The Shape Logo – This is just another great way to turn type into a logo. All you have to do is place your brand name in a specific shape and give it a nice decorative border. You can use the pre-designed shapes most logo makers offer.
Inspired yet? Go on and create your own original logo!
— CG STUDIOS (@NicholePridgen) 12 de agosto de 2018